Delivery to mainland UK
Our delivery charges are set out below.
We offer Standard Royal Mail 24™ (1st class), Royal Mail 48™ (2nd class) and Next Business Day (Monday-Friday only) delivery on mainland UK orders depending on the weight of your order (including outer packaging) and how quickly you need your order. Upon checkout, we offer the most cost-effective ways of getting your order to you quickly.
MAINLAND UK ESTIMATED DELIVERY COSTS
- If your order weighs under 3kg it will be sent by Royal Mail
- If your order weighs 3kg or above it will be sent by Parcel Force Courier
|Weight||Royal Mail 24™
|Royal Mail 48™
|Parcel Force Courier
|1kg – 2kg||£5.45||£2.85|
|2kg – 3kg||£5.69||£4.95|
MAINLAND UK ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
|Royal Mail 24™
|Royal Mail 48™
|Parcel Force Courier
(order by 12 noon GMT)
|Delivery Times||1-3 working days, after dispatch||2-4 working days, after dispatch||Next Business Day
(Monday-Friday before 4pm), after dispatch
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- We are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles.
- We will normally dispatch orders within 1-2 working days. This excludes Bank Holidays.
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. Once your order leaves us we are unable to change address information or redirect orders without incurring charges which you will need to cover. If we cannot contact you to verify delivery details due to an invalid email address and/or telephone number being given we reserve the right to cancel the order. Please be precise about where you would like the goods left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery, but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. In any event, we will aim to deliver your goods within 7 days from the day after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date or offer you a full refund.
- If an order going to a UK address is not received within the delivery time frame specified in your dispatch email we advise prompt follow-up. In any event, if you have not received your order within 7 days of despatch please contact us and we will investigate. As the items will not fit through a standard size letter box, please ensure that you check with your local Royal Mail or courier depot before contacting us.
- If an item is returned to us as a result of a recipient not following up on the delivery within the time frame, an additional charge will be liable to repackage and resend, or alternatively we will refund minus the delivery charge.
- If your order is returned to us because the recipient has failed to respond after Royal Mail or our courier has attempted deliveries and notified them, you must cover the cost of resending the order should you wish to do so. If you choose not to resend your order after it’s been returned we will refund you the value of the product only, not the delivery costs.
- In the unlikely event that your order goes missing, we will offer to send a replacement order or refund. Our courier deliveries can be delivered any time during working hours; however, we are unable to provide an ETA – we do not offer a timed service.
- Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders are automatically authorised to be left with a neighbour if the recipient is out (they will always try to deliver it directly first though). In this event, our courier or Royal Mail will leave a card advising you where they have left your package. If you DO NOT want your order to be left with any neighbours or there is a safe place where you’re happy for it to be left please tell us in the delivery instructions box when you check out so we can inform them.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.